Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exploitation

I'm exploiting myself for money and success. I am broadcasting this blog to the world and I have given anyone who wants it access. Worst of all, I am shamelessly self-promoting. I have sent out various e-mails, announced the blog on my facebook and AIM, and created an igoogle profile. Perhaps one of these devices has brought you to this page.
Despite my lack of modesty, I hope to keep the integrity of my writing. Admittedly, I'm a little shy when it comes to sharing personal things--and writing might be one of the most personal forms of self expression. While I recognize that I have a very public audience, I hope to write very candid essays; despite knowingly having an audience, I will continue to write for my own benefit and exercise. That is not at all to say that I do not appreciate anyone who might happen to this page (hence the self-promo)--afterall, this was began as a business endeavor! It just happens to be convenient for me that this blog can function in so many ways--as an outlet, as a job(-ish), as a reference for family and friends, as practice.

Hello World, Here I am.


1 comment: